Saturday, November 19, 2011

Relief Society Teacher

The time has officially come: I have to teach Relief Society tomorrow. So what am I doing instead of polishing off my lesson? I'm blogging about how I should be polishing off my lesson, while actually avoiding said act. I'm a genius.

I was excited at first because I love to teach, and become more excited to find out I was just a substitute and generally won't have to worry about it on top of the rest of my crazy life, but now I'm just nervous.

It dawned on me that since I live in the same house as when I was young, some of the ladies I will be teaching remember me when I was a little girl and looked exactly like Celia. That's kind of crazy and nerve wracking.

Well, train of thought was lost. I guess we'll see how it goes. As for now, I need to go to bed.

As for putting the final touches on it? Meh, it can wait until tomorrow. Especially since church does start until 2:30 PM!!

No comments: