Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thomas' Boat


So, this weekend, Thomas bought a boat. He has been itching to get one since, well, forever, really, but we could never really justify it. But now since we aren't buying a house and instead renting, we used the money we were going to use for the down payment to buy a boat. Thomas is really excited about it. His brothers are excited about it. His dad is excited about it. His cousin, etc, etc, etc. Aiden even seems to be pretty excited, at least he likes to walk around the boat and touch stuff. Although I can't say I'm excited, it was pretty much inevitable, and if we get some food out of it, awesome. I'm just not the fisherman the rest of them are, but that all can change. I've only fished from the shore, and apparently, that sucks and you can never catch any fish that way in the Big Bend area and if you had a boat to go out even just a few hundred feet, you'll catch lots of fish, so I am optimistic, but as of now, fishing is boring to me.
I am excited, however, for Thomas to have another thing to do with his boys. I think it's adorable that he is so excited to have man stuff to bond with his boys. Or at least Aiden at this point, I guess we don't really know if there are more boys in it for us, I'm just assuming.
Here are some pictures of Aiden and the boat.




P.S. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! I'm going to try to my hand at Corned Beef and Cabbage tonight.
Or I might just go over to the in-laws and eat theirs. :)

3 comments:

Brenna said...

What do you mean by "his boys"? How many boys does he have? or are you just one of the boys?

Kimberlei said...

Well, "boys" plural are including any more boy children we have, which is why I corrected myself in saying that right now, it really is just Aiden because we don't know if we have any more boys in store for us at ths moment.

Anonymous said...

Fun!