Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm so glad people don't treat you the way they do babies.

Sometimes I just sit and wonder what it would be like if everyone treated you like they do a baby.

For instance, could you imagine someone coming up to you and just picking you up and carrying you around, and you have no say in the matter?

And then to top it off, lift up your shirt and blow on your stomach or pretend to chew on your toes trying to get a couple laughs?

Or if you start to grunt, someone say, "Uh oh, someone's pooping." And then proceed to look down the back of your pants to see if you did or not.

Or even to calm you down or put you to sleep would pat your bottom until the desired effect was achieved.

But then again, if someone did this, you could always spit up on them and tell them you were just fitting into the role.

Just some thoughts I have....



(I spend a lot of my day talking to a dog and a baby that really have no idea what I'm saying.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But they bring you when you scream and you get to nap when ever you want