Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Rest of the Story... er, Week..

The rest of the week we just kind of went around to different places and shopped and whatnot. Brad and Thomas were still kinda sick so we didn't go out and do much.Monday, we went shopping and stopped off and fed the ducks at Salem Pond and then it started snowing so we went home and Aiden played in the snow for a little bit. Well, he sat there and ate snow while I took pictures and Thomas threw a snowball at him.

Then that night we went to Red Robin with my mom, Brenna, Brad and Emron. I so love Red Robin! And then we walked around the mall and Aiden went Jeepin'. Tuesday we went up to Temple Square and spent the day there. We went around and saw all the stuff in the Visitor's Center, Brad saw the movie in the Legacy Theater while Thomas and I ate and went through the Church History Museum. Then we met up and went to the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and saw the huge valley, we went into the Old Tabernacle and into the Assembly Hall and then it was off to Dennie's for dinner.



Wednesday we went up to Tooele to see Nathan's band concert and then back to Dennie's house afterwards. I got sick on the drive home and we had to pull over so I could throw up. That was about all the happenings of that day. Hooray.

Thursday I went up to Tracy's so I could have a nice, relaxing day while she watched Aiden and I could take a nap and try to kick the nasty cold I had while Thomas and Brad drove around and just hung out for the day. That night, we met up at my mom's house and spent the night there.

Friday, I went up to Provo with my sister Brenna, and my dad while Thomas and Brad went to Orem to go Christmas shopping. I met up with my mom afterwards and then we went up to Salt Lake to Dennie's for a family dinner before everyone left. That was the worst drive ever. A normally 45 minute drive took us a good hour and 45 minutes in the worst traffic ever. We got there right as everyone was getting ready to eat. We exchanged gifts and then it was time for everyone to go their separate ways.

Saturday, we woke up insanely early to make our flight and after a couple flights, lots of tears on my part, a gigantic layover in Houston and a long drive home, it was time to relax and just relish in the feel of being home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Red Robin