Friday, July 3, 2009

Catch up.

I was just looking through my posts and noticed that I hadn't actually posted two of them from our trip out to Utah. I'm sure that I was waiting to upload pictures that coordinated with them, but seeing as how it's a huge fiasco to do that because I have to load them onto the desktop and then put them onto a jump drive and then load them onto the laptop so I can actually get them online because a lovely lightning strike fried our phone lines and anything connected to them, leaving Thomas' XBox and our desktop without access to the internet, it's just all too much of a hassle and I really have no motivation to jump through all those hoops.
So I just went ahead and posted them. I have no idea what they say, so if they seem incomplete without pictures, I'm sorry. One day I'll be motivated, which may be soon because there's a lot of things piling up that I should get off my camera.

No comments: