Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's a girl!!

Thomas and I found out today what this baby will be: a little girl! We had a pretty good hunch that's what it was going to be, so we weren't too surprised and Thomas was just trying to calm Aiden down and stay awake. My poor husband got home from work this morning at 6:45 to sleep for about two and a half hours just to wake up and drive to Lake City with me for the ultrasound.
Everything, from what I could tell, looked fine. She was measuring within a couple days of her expected due date, so as of right now, she doesn't seem to be an abnormally large Faller baby. Her heart beat was 139 and she absolutely does not move around as much as Aiden did. She just kind of twitched her legs and hands around a little bit but wasn't the acrobat that Aiden was.
I will post the ultrasound pictures as soon as I can get them scanned.

No comments: