Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aiden is Ten Months Old!

There's not a lot of new stuff on the Aiden front. He has a few new quirks that are adorable. When you pick him up, he will pat you on the back, and he loves to give Zelda hugs. They will be wrestling and being crazy and then Aiden will stop and give her a giant hug. He is so sweet!

His food palette has absolutely broadened and he eats most everything right off of my plate, which I must say, is fantastic. So much easier than trying to feed myself while feeding him pureed vegetables from a jar. He has also moved from playing in the dog water (mainly because it is always up and hiding from him) to the dog food. He has his first taste of it the other day, and now everytime we are in the kitchen, that is the first thing he checks. If there isn't any food in it, he will sit there and play in the empty bowl while smacking his lips. He's a gross boy.

We are very excited to go out to Utah to visit and cannot wait for the next week to go by. I have taken to counting down the hours because it's easy to figure out how far away you are from Noon exactly on Thanksgiving day, which is when we are supposed to land in Utah. I'm a little bit excited to see my family and show off my little boy.

Also, I am going to try to send out Christmas letters this year, so I may be asking for some addresses. I'm not sure which ones I have and which ones I don't.

2 comments:

Brenna said...

what no picture of your son eating dog food?

Anonymous said...

Lordy...it is just to easy