Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All Packed Up and Ready to Go!

Okay, so not really. I just got our luggage out and immediately Aiden was in it, crawling around. So not to miss an opportunity procrastinating the ever dreaded packing, I started taking pictures.
I have most everything out and ready to go as far as non-clothing items go, and as far as clothing items go, they are all in a giant, dirty laundry pile in front of the washer waiting to be washed and then packed so we have nice, clean clothes for when we go out.
I have, however, put up our Christmas tree with the help of Aiden! I normally am not one to put it up this early (only because my mom wouldn't let me put it up before Thanksgiving Dinner, and I held to that "tradition" after I moved out) but I figured since we would be gone Thanksgiving, I'd put it up before. Anyways, it gives me an excuse next year to put it up before, saying that's just what I did this year. I can conveniently forget that us being out of town was the reason for doing so.

No comments: