Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cha-Ching!!

Remember how a few weeks ago my husband hit a deer? Well, last week, we were out at his parents and it was dark and rainy and we hit a stump. Pretty bad luck considering we were hoping to sell this car or trade it in on a new one that would be able to get us out to Utah.

Well, I was talking to my mom the other day and she said we should just make some claims and since the car is paid off, we can get a check written out to us instead of written out to an autobody shop. We followed her advice and now are anxiously awaiting a check for $1700 that will go into our Moving to Utah Fund.

This is pretty much the exact amount we will need to be able to rent a truck and trailer to move myself, son and daughter out about a month earlier than my husband so that I will be able to take a CNA course and hopefully be pretty close to having a job when my husband comes out.

Hooray for answered prayers!!

No comments: